At IBNX Radio, we offer opportunities to individuals to become a part of the network. All opportunities are currently volunteer based, however, there are many incentives! If your looking to break into the field of Broadcasting and Media, then being a #TeamIBNX member may just be right for you!
Audiences tune in to discover new talent, explore behind the scenes of different industries or to discuss and learn more from industry experts on a multitude of topics.
- Program Director(s) – We are seeking individuals who will assist with the programming of our stations. Responsibilities included content preparation, working with show producers and overseeing scheduling.
- Hosts/Co-hosts – Have a great personality? Want to have your voice heard by the world? Then this opportunity is for you. We are seeking individuals for network shows. Opportunities included hosting your own show or co-hosting a show. General responsibilities include interviewing, networking, show preparation and working closely with your production team.
- PromoNX Reps – We are seeking individuals who love to network, attend events or just party! This position does not require any specific skills and does not have huge responsibilities. You mainly need to tell everyone you know and meet about IBNX while enjoying being a part of an exciting team!
- Marketing/Promotions Coordinators – These position(s) are designed to work closely with our marketing and promotions division. The general responsibility is to assist in the coordinating and implementation of our marketing and promotions campaigns per project (shows/events). MPC's work with PromoNX Reps, however, their positioning has more specific tasks which are determined per genre, channel or show assigned to.
- Project Coordinator(s) – Works with the Project Managers to ensure division projects runs smoothly. PC's are assigned to a network project (show or event) and oversee the project from beginning to end. PC's also attend events and work closely with MPC's to ensure their assigned project is a success.
- Event Coordinator(s) – Works with the Event Manager on the development and implementation of IBNX events, contests, etc. in which the network creates or will be involved in.
- Music Director(s) – Love Music? This opportunity is best suited for music lovers. The main responsibility involves listening to music, discovering new music and music placement. These positions are genre-specific. We are seeking multiple music lovers who can assist with one or multiple genre music placement. This position works closely with the Program and Operations Managers.
Other Positions Available
We offer a variety of opportunities within our company as a part of our overall business model by offering positions for on-air personalities, presenting innovative exposure driven events / contests and via our main and local station specific websites. Talent and Businesses have the opportunity to submit to us, be featured on a show or advertise on air or on our website. We have something for everyone!CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR POSITION CONSIDERATION
- Field Reporters
- Content Writers
- Studio Engineers
- Broadcast Assistants